Sunday 8 January 2012

Day -1 (minus 1) - 8th January 2012

Two fried eggs, square sausage (fried), fried bacon, white Warburtons toast with thick layer of Lurpak, two wines on a flight to Copenhagen, two pints of Guinness and two cheeseburgers from McDonalds.

In theory this is my last 'unhealthy' day for quite some time. I would like to think that today was like a condemned man's last meal, but it's not far from typical, especially on a weekend day.

The fact that I travel a lot doesn't help and it adds another dimension to this challenge!

I'm hoping that writing this blog keeps me focussed on this objective. If you're following it then your encouragement and advice is much appreciated!

ps Happy 1st Birthday to my granddaughter Lily!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Frank.

    Happy B'day to your Lily also.

    Your breakfast makes my mouth water, we don't get the same ingredients here & Museli does ma nut in.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a moment I thought that was the new diet. Almost rushed out to try to match it.

    Good luck Frank with the challenge.

    John H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Frank.

    Hopefully the reduced calorie intake will have a detrimental effect on your chess !!

    DazKerr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your support, guys. Might actually see this one through!

    ReplyDelete